- Jansharnam may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, credit card details, etc, only for the purposes of accepting donations to the Jansharnam Foundation (“Donor Data”).
- Jansharnam does not trade or sell anyone’s personal information with any third party.
- Jansharnam offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- Donors may recieve solicitations, emails and newsletters from Jansharnam, however a request can be made, at any time, to not receive.
- Such updates from Jansharnam and the same shall be discontinued.
- Jansharnam does not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit the website of Jansharnam.
- Personal information stored in the Jansharnam Foundation database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular passcode changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- Jansharnam hosting data server provides data protection meeting PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), encrypted communication via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, intrusion detection for all devices and network nodes, state-of-the-art firewall infrastructure that detects malicious application attacks, virus protection, network load balancing devices via Citrix, and patch management, security and vulnerability monitoring and tracking, and SQL server attack protection via applications to detect SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks.
- To be informed of Jansharnam’s mission, including the way the Foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the Jansharnam Foundation to the donor will be professional
- To feel free to ask questions/ clarifications when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright responses.
Donation Refund policy
- A proof showing that the amount has been deducted from the donor’s account for donation along with a written communication for refund shall be shared with the Foundation within two (02) days from such a donation.
- If the receipt has been issued by the Foundation, then the donor is required to return the original receipt at our official address.
How the Information is used
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Jansharnam Foundation
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations