WHY SHOULD YOU ASSOCIATE WITH THE JANSHARNAM FOUNDATION?
BE AN ONLINE SUPPORTER
Sometimes even though we feel for a cause and want to be a part of the solution, our day to day work holds us back. At the end of the day we convince ourselves saying ‘I would have done my bit if I had time’.
Please Become a Online Volunteer Click Here
We believe that if we have the passion for the cause and the spark within, we can make a child smile without disturbing our daily operations. Sign in as a Cyber Advocate for The Jansharnam Foundation and all you have to do is:-
- Forward the mailers to your friends and help us spread the word across.
- Promote Jansharnam in your social networking profile and ask your friends to follow us.
- Introduce Jansharnam to all your online communities/ fan clubs etc.
- Download and use our buttons, posters, wallpapers, banners etc.
BLOGGING OPPORTUNITY FOR VOLUNTEERS
If you are a blogger, write about Jansharnam in your blog and let people know that you support the cause. You can also write what you feel about Jansharnam and the cause we work for and send it to us. We will publish it in our blog.
ONLINE FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We also plan to expand our operations to more and more locations. People across the globe are helping us raise this fund in their own small ways.
Register yourself as an online fund raising volunteer. Dedicated fundraisers are acknowledged for their efforts on select collaterals of Jansharnam.
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
You can become a social media volunteer for Jansharnam depending on which Social Media site you are more active.
All of us spend some time on Social Networking sites. Why not for a noble cause? You can-
- Become our fan on Facebook and regularly like our post and share with your friends.
- Tweet and re-tweet about us on Twitter
- Share our YouTube video
Add us in your circle in Google Plus
- You can be active in all or in any of these activities.
- Your effort will be acknowledged by us on our Face book page.
WE WELCOME SUGGESTIONS FROM YOUR SIDE
Besides the above-given options, if you feel you can support Jansharnam in some other way being in line with the objective of the organisation, we would like to hear from you.
At Jansharnam we are always looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions for us please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.